Monday 21 February 2011

Things I Miss

While I am really enjoying being here, I do have my days where I think about things that I miss at home...both in the US and the UK. Today is one of those days. I was thinking about the things that I miss most today. Things that are not necessarily available in France.
1. My family
2. My friends
3. My neighbourhoods, both in England and in the States.
4. Sushi
5. Being able to take the T anywhere in Boston
6. Skippy's Peanut Butter (They have it here, but it is soooo expensive)
7. The waterfront in Rhode Island
8. My yoga studio
9. Not living in a closet sized room
10. English Tea

As you can see, I get pretty homesick sometimes. However, there are so many things I appreciate about living in France as well. Anyone have any coping skills for homesickness?

No comments:

Post a Comment