Thursday 13 May 2010

Hurray!!!!

So, I have just finished my final exam for the year. It is definitely a relief to have them over with! Currently, I am feeling a mixture of euphoria, sadness, and excitement. But mostly I am exhausted. Completely and utterly worn out. One of the great things about exams is that they are over and done with in about 3 hours max. However, the time I spend worrying about the exams outweighs the time of the actual exam itself. Last night I was up until about 5 stressing over the voix passive. If I didn't have a meeting with the international office at 2, I would be well on my way to putting my pajamas back on and passing out for a few hours.

Anyway, I am super-psyched for tonight. I am going out for a nice meal and cocktails with my French girlies. It will be a nice way to let off some of the steam that has built up over the last few months.

I don't think it has hit me yet, I think once all of these things for the year abroad get into motion, and I recieve my final marks, I will start to feel like I am actually going to live in France for a year. I am feeling a bit nervous, but that is it.

I just want to say, finishing this exam signifies a major accomplishment to me. These two years have been incredibly bumpy for me. I definitely feel as though I have grown into the person I want to be. Last year if anything went wrong I wouldn't be able to function and get things done. This year, I have completed all of my assessments and exams (mostly on time!), and regardless of how I did, I am proud that I can say that I have completed everything. It is a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment